Important Windows XP Information!
Microsoft will officially stop supporting the Windows XP operating system on April 8, 2014. If your network contains XP workstations, please be aware of the following:
- Security exploits and bugs/defects will no longer be patched by Microsoft.
- Your XP workstations and network will become significantly more vulnerable to malware.
- XP users will begin to experience compatibility issues with other software and hardware.
- Workstations running XP will become non HIPAA compliant.
- Workstations running XP will become non PCI compliant.
August 22, 2014
Going Mobile for Small Businesses
Going mobile for businesses now means being able to pick up any device and have access to all your work stuff - settings, data and applications. Read More