Important Windows XP Information!
Microsoft will officially stop supporting the Windows XP operating system on April 8, 2014. If your network contains XP workstations, please be aware of the following:
- Security exploits and bugs/defects will no longer be patched by Microsoft.
- Your XP workstations and network will become significantly more vulnerable to malware.
- XP users will begin to experience compatibility issues with other software and hardware.
- Workstations running XP will become non HIPAA compliant.
- Workstations running XP will become non PCI compliant.
June 21, 2014
Business Backups 101
For companies trying to decide the best method to backup their critical data there are many things to consider. Learn about the options and things to consider when making the choice. Read More